Switching from a captivate to aria, just a couple questions

valentine14

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm probably going to trade my Captivate for my friends Aria, mostly based on size (I have dainty hands ;)) but I had a couple questions.

1. I bought ADW launcher on my captivate, does that work on the Aria?

2. I don't run a whole lot of apps but does farm tower work OK if anyone plays that? I don't play a whole lot of games on my phone, mostly play games on my ipod)

3. And for FB, are the notifications instant? Right when I get a message it appears right away on the captivate.

4. Lastly, is there a pattern lock already installed or is that a samsung thing? If not, are they available? I love this kind of lock!

I've only played with an HTC phone for like 10 minutes so these are probably silly questions, but I just want to make sure virtually everything is going to be the same so it'll be an easy transition.

Any other things you want to say about it please feel free!

Thanks!

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
1. Yes it will work, but you probably wont be interested in using it as Sense so so nice
2. Not sure about Farm tower, but if it worked on your craptivate it should run better on the Aria
3. Fb is the same. You might want to check out an app called Friendcaster Pro, well worth the price.
4. Pattern lock is an android thing, not a samsung thing.

Reactions: valentine14

valentine14

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
1. Yes it will work, but you probably wont be interested in using it as Sense so so nice
2. Not sure about Farm tower, but if it worked on your craptivate it should run better on the Aria
3. Fb is the same. You might want to check out an app called Friendcaster Pro, well worth the price.
4. Pattern lock is an android thing, not a samsung thing.

Perfect thank you!