My work upgraded me to this phone if you have any questions ask away and I'll answer them

Edit: so after three days of terrible battery life I took this phone back and exchanged it for the lg v20. I can't honestly recommend this phone at all after the terrible battery life.
    11-16-2016 11:21 AM
    What are your two favorite and least favorite things about it so far?
    11-16-2016 12:21 PM
    What are your two favorite and least favorite things about it so far?
    Favorite things:
    Speed of the software (nougat and sense 8)
    Network reliabilty
    Least favorite things:
    Camera is meh so far
    Battery life so far ducks I'll give it a few cycles see it improves
    Aquila likes this.
    11-16-2016 12:26 PM
    Can I ask which device you moved from?
    11-16-2016 12:31 PM
    Can I ask which device you moved from?
    Work upgraded me from a iPhone 6. My personal phones are a honor 8 and s7 edge that I switch between. Interesting part is I turned on HDR improved the camera dramatically I included pictures with it on. First two with the Bolt and last 2 with my s7 edge
    Attached Thumbnails I have this phone now if you have questions ask away-acc-1-doc-17.jpg  
    Aquila likes this.
    11-16-2016 12:44 PM
    Hmm only showed s7 picture here is a Bolt example
    Attached Thumbnails I have this phone now if you have questions ask away-366.jpg  
    Aquila likes this.
    11-16-2016 12:45 PM
    Honor 8 comparsion
    Attached Thumbnails I have this phone now if you have questions ask away-img_20161116_105313.jpg  
    Aquila likes this.
    11-16-2016 12:58 PM
    Did you turn the battery saver on? With it off, the battery life does suck. With it on. I walked around playing Pokemon Go [Notorious battery hog] while listening to streaming music and lost about 5% in 30 minutes, which isn't bad for what was doing.
    11-25-2016 07:13 AM
    About the battery life, I wonder if you had a dud? I've been getting decent battery all around since I got mine. (To be fair, too, though, I also installed Greenify on mine as soon as I got it as I do with all my phones. Not sure if that made much of a difference, seeing as Doze on Android Nougat is pretty decent.)

#sprintemployee
    11-28-2016 09:10 AM
    About the battery life, I wonder if you had a dud? I've been getting decent battery all around since I got mine. (To be fair, too, though, I also installed Greenify on mine as soon as I got it as I do with all my phones. Not sure if that made much of a difference, seeing as Doze on Android Nougat is pretty decent.)

#sprintemployee
    I thought that to but why risk it I switched to the better phone which is by far the lg v20. But remember old chipset and its not a nexus because I had a nexus 6p which had 10 times better battery life.
    12-01-2016 11:08 PM
    The CPU in the LG V20 is like 40% better on battery life (as claimed by Qualcomm) than previous generations. But you also have to consider price. The Bolt is $480 and the LG V20 is $792. For $312 more, the LG V20 should be a much better phone! I want it, but my budget (AKA "The Wife") said no. The Bolt was $300 on Black Friday. I got it before Black Friday, but I did get the Black Friday price. Even I went, well. For a $472 difference, I will go with the Bolt.
    12-10-2016 07:19 AM
    The CPU in the LG V20 is like 40% better on battery life (as claimed by Qualcomm) than previous generations. But you also have to consider price. The Bolt is $480 and the LG V20 is $792. For $312 more, the LG V20 should be a much better phone! I want it, but my budget (AKA "The Wife") said no. The Bolt was $300 on Black Friday. I got it before Black Friday, but I did get the Black Friday price. Even I went, well. For a $472 difference, I will go with the Bolt.
    I understand I got it for 592 on the 200 dollar trade in deal and the free headphones so it was a great deal wish they would of kept that promo for longer
    12-14-2016 11:38 PM
    Hi,

I'm new here, and my HTC Bolt was a Christmas 2017 gift. I have a question? I used the phone all day, but about seven hours ago a phone call came in, but it was gone by the time I attempted to answer it. Now, the phone has shut down. There is one green light blinking. I am unable to turn it off, thus I am also unable to turn it on. It appears as though the screen has frozen. I have attempted to call the number on several occasions, but it simply goes to voicemail. Also, during the day, while talking to folk, I could see from my periphery, different lights/shades of lights as pages/images changed, always leading to the flashlight coming on and knocking me off my call. Can anyone suggest what I might do to correct any of this?

I was reading other folks questions and recommended solutions, but none seemed to fit my situation. Folks were suggesting people reboot the phone. There is no doing here. EVERYTHING appears to be frozen! Please HELP!!
    04-21-2018 02:41 AM