Theme related messages issue

oldsauce

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
I have the HTC Bolt and just changed my theme. Now when I get a new text message it shows the number of messages on the icon per norm, but when I open to view my texts, my unread messages are no longer bold for easy spotting. Anybody want to venture a guess as to why this is or how to fix it? thanks!

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the HTC Bolt and just changed my theme. Now when I get a new text message it shows the number of messages on the icon per norm, but when I open to view my texts, my unread messages are no longer bold for easy spotting. Anybody want to venture a guess as to why this is or how to fix it? thanks!

Change the font.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank you totally worked. Is it just the default font that will allow that feature or do others work as well that you know of?

As far as I know, there's actually only a few that give you that "non-bold" look when trying to determine which are read and unread. I have had only a couple of them throughout the 20 or 30 I've used that I couldn't tell the difference. Lately I've been sticking to the stock font.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith