A few weeks ago, I went ice skating and, like normal, I stuck my phone in the waistband of my jeans. When I fell, I fell hard, and the hip I fell on happened to be the one that I had my phone in. There is no physical damage to the phone, but the next morning I noticed a faint airbrush-looking spot right above the keyboard, and if the screen is displaying something black, a white spot. I didn't think much of it until I noticed--a small zone right above where the keyboard is doesn't respond to my finger gestures! other than that small issue, my phone works totally fine. However, this is an issue that I want to attempt to fix.

If it's worth mentioning, I did the hardware tests on my phone and did the line drawing test, and found the dead zone. However, when my case is off, that dead zone seems to be more responsive.
    03-23-2017 05:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Chances are your fall damaged the screen internally. If the phone is too difficult to use with the current limitations, you'll have to get the screen replaced.
    03-24-2017 02:35 AM