So it's kind of been an ongoing joke between me and my wife, trying to find her "perfect" phone. She has had the Nokia E71x and loved the solid feel and the keyboard but Symbian was bleh. She liked her Blackberry's keyboard a lot, but the camera was bad and she didn't like much else about it. She didn't care for much at all about her G1. She loved the touchscreen and responsiveness and Android on the HTC Inspire but she really missed the physical keyboard of the E71x and Blackberry, and the camera was not that good on it as well. So I pr-eordered the ChaCha/Status this week and gave it to her on Friday. SHE LOVES IT! The keyboard is wonderful, the touchscreen is very responsive, it is a very quick phone, the camera is very nice, and it even comes running Gingerbread! (Now, I'm not so happy about the Gingerbread part, seeing as my Infuse is still on Froyo....) So what about you guys, any first thoughts on this little phone?
    Thanks,
    CommieHook
    experiment 626 likes this.
    07-17-2011 10:28 AM
    Sort of a shame the Status is being labeled as a "chick phone" but glad to hear she's enjoying it. HTC makes good keyboards and this phone does have good specs.
    CommieHook likes this.
    07-17-2011 06:13 PM
    Grabbed one yesterday. Aside from internal storage issues and Facebook chat always on I really like it. Great keyboard. I do wish the screen was a tad bigger

Sent from my HTC Status using Tapatalk
    07-21-2011 12:57 PM
    Just got mine today and I do like mine too. A physical keyboard is a necessity for me. I do wish they would have expanded the internal memory more. I was also pleasantly surprised with the HTC Hub.
    07-21-2011 07:39 PM
    I love mine, my only complain is that I cannot find a holster for it yet!
    08-10-2011 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD