My wife and I are coming into the Android world from webOS. I will probably be going with the Atrix2, which has impressed me more each time I've touched it. My wife, however, wants a physical keyboard, which really limits what we can have on ATT.

Since there hasn't been a lot of activity on this phone in the past couple of months, I was wondering if you who have this phone could check in with an update to your thoughts about it. Please list all the goods and bads, and if you have any other phone suggestions, those as well. (She really prefers the candy bar style phone, not sliders.)

Thanks for your help.
    10-25-2011 10:40 AM
    Mine works well for me - coming from 15 years on a BB. Some Droid issues are common but it isn't the phone's fault. Alot of getting used to the Android way of computing. Phone itself is easy to type and navigate. Good luck!
    11-07-2011 12:11 PM
    Mine works well for me - coming from 15 years on a BB. Some Droid issues are common but it isn't the phone's fault. Alot of getting used to the Android way of computing. Phone itself is easy to type and navigate. Good luck!
    Thanks, Janda. I was starting to feel all alone out here!

We got this phone eight days ago and my wife absolutely loves it. As long as we remember to take it in small bites and not ask the phone to do more than it's capable of, I think it will suit her needs just fine. I agree with you about the keyboard and navigation. It is a nice phone.
    11-07-2011 02:22 PM
    HTC ChaCha is the best android phone with a physical keyboard. And there aren't lots of bugs. It's a incredible phone suitable for using internet and texting a lot.
    11-10-2011 05:32 AM
    I agree. I just wish the internal storage was bigger.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk
    01-24-2012 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD