New cm10.1 for the chacha

AHMED HUSSEIN

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
THE forum here guys is dead so i decided to bring life back to it by coming with this rom which is awesome

DISCLAIMER
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, broken hearts, * thermonuclear war, you getting fired because the alarm app failed, or * unfulfilled sexual partners. Please do some research if you have any * concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are * choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me * for messing up your device, I will point that finger back at you and laugh. * make sure you do a nandroid backup in case your phone blows up in * your face because your phone cant handle the speed :). */

DOWNLOAD
ROM : CLICK HERE Gapps : CLICK HERE (THIS IS THE THREAD GO AND PICK A VERSION)

PROS
- GSM - Data (2G/3G) - SMS / MMS - GPS - USB - Bluetooth - WI-FI - LED - Panorama mode [figured screen sometimes,It can be fixed easily] - Video playback [not fully, with the 90? rotation playback] - YouTube [LQ/HQ/Browser] - FM

CONS
- Battery drain fast - USB Tethering - Wi-Fi-Modem - A2DP lag - FM Radio -No Camera - in-call screen - caller picture is not in the right place with the right dimensions

CREDITS
All credits goes to the dev who wants a better device for every one adlx.cda This thread is a copy of this original thread in XDA [Rom] [4.2.2] Unofficial CM10.1 IF YOU GET ANY ERROR PLEASE POST IT IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD :-X

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay