Battery depleted after flashing TWRP and turning off. What happened?

Semyaza

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Battery depleted after flashing TWRP and turning off.

Hello
I've big problem with my HTC Desire 510. I was tryng to root my phone by following steps on the page: [Link removed by mod] I got to step 4, point 8 and flashed in TWRP. Then, when I had to reboot my phone and chose a normal option like reboot,I chose turn off(or down) option in fastboot menu. Phone turned off and my fully charged battery competely depleted. Depletion is shown by appering every few seconds image of empty battery and bolt inside, when my phone is plugged to computer or loader. I can't turn my phone on or enter boot menu.

I tried another loader and cable, removing battery for a while, pushing power button for few secs when battery's removed.
On another site I read that once fully depleted battery of the phone will never load again, so I'm considering buying another one. Isn't the phone cheating me on battery state? Or is it just the soft problem?

I would be grateful for every help you can provide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Semyaza

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Battery depleted after flashing TWRP and turning off.

Hallelujah! The phone have turned on after pushing power button again. Battery is full. I allow to close the thread. Maybe I'll write here again when I'll screw something on my newly rooted phone.
Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34