Hello everyone, my phone make is an Htc desire 510

My phone has been getting taken and went through with a fine tooth comb by my uncle, who thinks its fun to take my phone when im not paying attention and bring up all my deleted messages and what not to get me in trouble. I understand my parents going through my phone, but when my uncle does it and brings everything up just to get me in trouble it really pisses me off and really isn't any of his damn business in the first place.

So my question is, how do i PERMANENTLY delete messages i dont want seen? Keep in mind its nothing illegal, just very personal conversations with friends and im sick of repeatedly getting embarrassed. My Uncle shouldn't know what i do in my personal life.

I encrypted the SD the first time and somehow he still got to my messages. So any tips how to not have that happen would be great.

Thanks.
    09-13-2015 09:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, get a new uncle. Seriously, though, he doesn't have any business going through your personal stuff. Do your parents have any opinion on this?

Second, why not just set up a secure lockscreen? Make sure the screen locks after it's been off for a very short time (like 5 seconds), and make sure the power button is set to lock the screen immediately so that when you actively turn the screen off by pressing the power button, it's then locked.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2015 11:14 PM
    Along with B. Diddy's suggestion, I would also get a second app to lock things like settings, text app, etc. App Lock is free on Play and has you set up a password/PIN for each app you want locked down.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-14-2015 08:26 AM