What is going on with my phone storage?

A

AC Question

My HTC Desire 510 (Boost Mobile) has internal storage. It drains, I know. So, I decided to get myself a Samsung 16 GB MicroSD card. When I got it, I took out the old SD card and put the new one in. When I launched my phone again and checked the storage, everything seemed fine. I switched to my SD card instead of phone storage and decided to buy the apps that I've always wanted to have 24/7 (I had to keep on uninstalling apps). After 2 apps, the storage is already out. I installed Twitter and Netflix, by the way. I checked the storage once again and I found that the phone storage was completely full but my SD card storage was not even close to full. In fact, it was at the same capacity as the time I checked once my phone booted up! I had everything set to SD Card, and now I give up. Please, someone help me.

sethyboy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
One thing you should keep in mind is that not every app can be moved to the SD card. If I'm correct, Twitter can't be moved to the SD card; unsure about Netflix, but I would assume the same thing.

Even when you move an app to an SD card, only a certain portion of it gets moved. A part of the app still has to remain in the internal storage.

If you wanted to move an app like Twitter to the SD card, you would have to root the phone and install an app like Link2SD. It would probably be the best solution for a phone with limited storage like yours.

ATHOS_Unlimited

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
ive been having the same problem but it wont let me get any thing any more because it says that I have around 4gb of other stuff on there I haven't figured out how to delete all that other stuff btw we have the same provider

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad