This phone has all the things I've been searching for in a compact device and has been holding up consistently well over time. I'm amazed that only for like $160 (got it at Target during the holidays) that this phone performs this well. Let me go over the highlights first:

Battery: Battery lasts me all day on a moderate use, and I'm a moderate user when I'm not on my charger. I know there's probably even better battery experiences out there but my Lumia 1020 had some serious issues, so coming from that is just a breath of fresh air. To put in comparison, I had my lumia in battery saving mode from day start to day end and would be around 28% usually and this was with texting, web browsing, lots of music playing, a few calls, and youtube videos when I was on break. I do the same with this phone just as is and I'm barely under 40%, and there's been days where I don't get to my charger til hours later than expected and it still runs like a champ

Daily usage: Little to no slow load times. I still have the factory rom on there, and I added the AC lock screen to it, and I multi task a lot with facebook messenger chat heads, text, internet browsing, youtube, and nothing muddles it. The only thing I will say slows it up are my texts but that's probably due to all the multimedia messages I receive

The Front Firing Speakers: Heaven sent. Calls and music sound so clear

HTC's Software: I really like HTC sense 6 and the tweaks they've added. It's not obtrusive like Touchwiz. The music player really surprised me yesterday when it was showing lyrics to my media.

I only have two complaints: Memory, and ffc. Memory would be ok if I could get all apps to install to my SD but it's a hit or miss, so that's not working. And my FFC isn't the best which I knew that coming into the purchase, but it'll hold up.

So I think Android will be my first choice for phone going forward, it's just a matter of hardware, which I am more than sure the Galaxy Alpha is my next device. Under 5" seems to be my comfort level, and that seems to be the highest quality phone with that screen
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-26-2015 06:47 PM
    Glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for the review!
    cckgz4 likes this.
    01-26-2015 10:19 PM