HTC 610 Software questions

mylena247

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I have a couple of questions: Zoe is installed on the phone and keeps a lot of data, which takes too much room. Does anybody know if this data is a duplication of all the photos & videos which are on the phone? can this data be deleted?
A second question is whether there is an application that enables to move apps from the phone's memory to the SD card.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple of questions: Zoe is installed on the phone and keeps a lot of data, which takes too much room. Does anybody know if this data is a duplication of all the photos & videos which are on the phone? can this data be deleted?
A second question is whether there is an application that enables to move apps from the phone's memory to the SD card.
I don’t think Zoe is making duplicates. You can use a gallery app or file manager to check the camera/DCIM folder for duplicates and delete or move photos if necessary. As for an app to move files, there are some which exists. However, you can easily use a file manager to copy/cut and paste files into the appropriate directory (external SD card). There are many free file managers available in the Play Store.