I have a couple of questions: Zoe is installed on the phone and keeps a lot of data, which takes too much room. Does anybody know if this data is a duplication of all the photos & videos which are on the phone? can this data be deleted?
    A second question is whether there is an application that enables to move apps from the phone's memory to the SD card.
    12-14-2015 10:11 AM
    I have a couple of questions: Zoe is installed on the phone and keeps a lot of data, which takes too much room. Does anybody know if this data is a duplication of all the photos & videos which are on the phone? can this data be deleted?
    A second question is whether there is an application that enables to move apps from the phone's memory to the SD card.
    I don’t think Zoe is making duplicates. You can use a gallery app or file manager to check the camera/DCIM folder for duplicates and delete or move photos if necessary. As for an app to move files, there are some which exists. However, you can easily use a file manager to copy/cut and paste files into the appropriate directory (external SD card). There are many free file managers available in the Play Store.
    12-14-2015 12:25 PM