Last night my phone glitched so i turned it off and turned it on again after a few minutes. When i did everything was normal except i couldn't connect to my wifi it kept saying authentication problem, even though i would put in the right password. I don't know what to do and i don't want to buy another phone because i've only had this for a little less than a year. I heard that it might be my wifi card that is broken, if so what can i do or how much would it cost to have it replaced?
    07-21-2016 12:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!
    Describe the "glitching" of your phone. This might be the core of your problem.
    Best regards,Mikey. For any more questions,PM me. I hope you found what you were looking for.
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.
    07-21-2016 12:41 PM
    i was in the middle of playing a game and then the screen tilted and got chopped. so i decided to turn it off and when i turned on again it resumed to the game even though i had not put in my password so i turned it off again and and turned it back on my my screen went black. it was still turned on but the screen was turned on. so i decided to shut it down by pressing the power button which it did and then when i turned it back on everything was normal i put in my password and i had all my apps and everything normal except my wifi wasn't connected so i put in the password for the wifi and it kept saying authenticating for a long time and then it said authentication problem even though i kept putting in the right password. it reads the wifi i just cant connect to it
    07-21-2016 12:52 PM
    i was in the middle of playing a game and then the screen tilted and got chopped. so i decided to turn it off and when i turned on again it resumed to the game even though i had not put in my password so i turned it off again and and turned it back on my my screen went black. it was still turned on but the screen was turned on. so i decided to shut it down by pressing the power button which it did and then when i turned it back on everything was normal i put in my password and i had all my apps and everything normal except my wifi wasn't connected so i put in the password for the wifi and it kept saying authenticating for a long time and then it said authentication problem even though i kept putting in the right password. it reads the wifi i just cant connect to it
    What do you mean you can't connect to it? Can you post some screenshots?
    07-21-2016 12:55 PM
    it just keeps saying authenticating then it asks for my wifi password again then it say authentication problem and failed to connect to wifi. Sorry for the late response Why won't my phone connect to my wifi on my HTC Desire 820?-screenshot_2016-07-21-11-58-57.pngWhy won't my phone connect to my wifi on my HTC Desire 820?-screenshot_2016-07-21-12-00-08.pngWhy won't my phone connect to my wifi on my HTC Desire 820?-screenshot_2016-07-21-12-01-07.png
    07-21-2016 01:13 PM
    I replied in detail in one of the 3 repeat posts you made of this quetion

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ml#post5276650
    07-22-2016 12:03 AM