After updating the Desire Eye camera I lost selfie,crop me in, split camera option, what can I do now?

A

AC Question

after updating desire eye camera i lost selfie,crop me in, split camera option, what can i do now

i am using htc desire eye, and also updated with lolipop, after updating htc camera from google play, i have lost my camera many option, i have already factory reset several time,but does not work, please anyone help me,

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: after updating desire eye camera i lost selfie,crop me in, split camera option, what can i do no

i am using htc desire eye, and also updated with lolipop, after updating htc camera from google play, i have lost my camera many option, i have already factory reset several time,but does not work, please anyone help me,

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you look in the app update notes and see if the options were removed? Does your camera have an option to add more features through HTC app store?

Boe bo

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: after updating desire eye camera i lost selfie,crop me in, split camera option, what can i do no

I got the problum as the ower.
My sefies mode have gone after update ans aslo no option to add camera mode.
I am worry about it.l naver have use android before. Please help

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 11884.jpg
    11884.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 12

SoRudeMartian

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site

I got the problum as the ower.
My sefies mode have gone after update ans aslo no option to add camera mode.
I am worry about it.l naver have use android before. Please help

Posted via the Android Central App
All you do is go to your camera click square box on the bottom left corner of your screen then click add. Once there you can add the camera modes you desire. Hope it's helpful

mevseworld

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Try to update your HTC Sense Home. I have the same problem with you. But after I update HTC Sense Home, my selfie camera is back as well as the other camera function.

LegiSlaytor28

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I found a fix guys for the Selfie Camera!!! But quite unusual, here's what I did. I Force Stopped the Camera App, cleared its memory and cache, went to Play Store to Uninstall Updates for Sense Home and Re-Updated it again, and poof the Selfie Camera works again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21