My HTC Desire eye selfie camera has Gone away :(

elenaaa1994

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi My htc desire eye selfie camera was working fine , I used to take lots of shoots and nothing happened .
3 days a go I was taking a shoot and my camera suddenly Stopped and I coudn't get into camera any more ,I tried to open it from other camera apps but what They apeared were black ,I tought its stopped and not working any more
and after restarting I could open camera app, but Just the main camera is there, the Icon and selection for the Front camera has gone , so did that in other camera apps

I'm wondered if its stopped it could be opened , But be black and no more vision , But its Gone and its like there is no more selfie camera in my phone

I don't know my camera has stopped working or its a softwar problem , Has any One faced on this problem ? or and Idea

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi My htc desire eye selfie camera was working fine , I used to take lots of shoots and nothing happened .
3 days a go I was taking a shoot and my camera suddenly Stopped and I coudn't get into camera any more ,I tried to open it from other camera apps but what They apeared were black ,I tought its stopped and not working any more
and after restarting I could open camera app, but Just the main camera is there, the Icon and selection for the Front camera has gone , so did that in other camera apps

I'm wondered if its stopped it could be opened , But be black and no more vision , But its Gone and its like there is no more selfie camera in my phone

I don't know my camera has stopped working or its a softwar problem , Has any One faced on this problem ? or and Idea

Welcome to Android Central!

Open system settings > applications > sort by all > camera. From there clear the cache and see if that helps. Good luck and let us know if you need additional assistance.