possibility of later update to Android 3.0?

Alp

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
i just want to know if the HTC Desire HD might be able to run android 3.0 (gingerbread)? i heard the normal Desire got updated to 2.2 so is it possible that the Desire HD will be updated once 3.0 is released?

(i'm a complete noob.)

egginator

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I believe so. This phone has some of the best hardware out at the moment; even the Galaxy S series can't touch this phone. If any phone could upgrade to Gingerbread, its this one.

m3kyd

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Like egginator said, the Desire HD is one of the best equipped Android devices out now, so if Honeycomb would be available on just about ANY android phone out now, it should also run on the DHD. But I'm still waiting for Gingerbread :)

iDroid79

Jan 29, 2011
products.showmeproof.info
I agree. I have the Epic 4G and this is my last Samsung phone after the huge delay on updating an already outdated android 2.2!

What would you recommend as an alternative to the Desire HD. I really prefer a physical keyboard... any thoughts?

bohun221051

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought HTC Desire HD in Europe (unlocked) and using it in Canada on Fido network. My question is, when the upgrade to Gingerbread 2.3 will be available, how do I install new version as Fido doesn't carry any Android phones. I've heard that you can only install upgrade through your network provider.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc