I have a problem with my Desire S

pavlovskig

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with my Desire S. Once or twice a day suddenly restart , it shut down and did not work, I had to take off the battery to turn on otherwise the key for turn on does not want to get started. Please help. P.S. sorry for my bad english

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend also had this issue and the software was running slow. Its currently back with O2 UK being wiped and restored by the repair team. I will keep you updated if this works.

Reactions: pavlovskig
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
We got the phone back from repair yesterday. They replaced the handset in the end. Its running the same build of software, I think there was a hardware issue with the one we sent back. It might be worth returning your device to the carrier.

Sorry I couldn't be much help.

pavlovskig

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
We got the phone back from repair yesterday. They replaced the handset in the end. Its running the same build of software, I think there was a hardware issue with the one we sent back. It might be worth returning your device to the carrier.

Sorry I couldn't be much help.
I solved my problem. The Holder of the battery not holding well the battery and had weak contact between battery and phone. I put a small piece of paper in between and ... solved problem. Thanks :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers