facebook sync

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
A very good question, one that I've yet to find an answer for I'm afraid... I've been wanting to do this too, as I've got both FriendStream and the official Facebook app running since I couldn't get the Facebook app to properly sync contact avatars. This means that they're both putting entries in my calendar, which in turn means that I've got everyone's birthdays twice in the calendar.

I really don't know. Guess we'll have to wait for the Facebook app to be updates or something.

dubmess

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I recently lost all my contact syncing with Facebook and can't get it back.

No avatars, lost all email addresses, complete pain in the ***. Still have birthdays synced on calendar though.

Manual resync did nothing. Manually trying to link contacts with facebook also impossible, as when I try to search through facebook contacts nothing comes up.:(

dubmess

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If it's of any use I just deleted my Facebook account: Settings-accounts and sync-remove account, and then added it again (Facebook for HTC sense, other facebook shows in the list but won't respond when clicked)
Slowly but surely all my contacts seem to be appearing again, not sure if I'm going to have to manually re-enter them, but at least they're back :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles