i have htc desire 326g dual sim ...
    i recently found google camera on internet but when i'm opening it there is no lens blur option ... just camera and video options are there ...

why it is happening .. i want that lens blur in mah phone
    10-07-2015 09:45 AM
    What version did you find? The Google Camera does have some features that are Nexus-exclusives...

If you ONLY see the camera and video options available, that almost sounds to me like you've installed the AOSP camera. The Google Camera is Google's proprietary fork of the open-source AOSP camera. The UI on both are near identical, but the GC added a few features; such as Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere and HDR+. HDR+ is only available on a Nexus...
    Welcome to the forums. A lot of Google apps like the Keyboard, and camera, are usually basic apps. Simplicity helps keep the app stable. Once you start adding extras, the app has a higher chance of either breaking, or not working on some devices.

Edit: Correction...lens blur is an option. It's in the slide menu from the left.
    10-07-2015 10:04 AM
    What version did you find? The Google Camera does have some features that are Nexus-exclusives...

If you ONLY see the camera and video options available, that almost sounds to me like you've installed the AOSP camera. The Google Camera is Google's proprietary fork of the open-source AOSP camera. The UI on both are near identical, but the GC added a few features; such as Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere and HDR+. HDR+ is only available on a Nexus...
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-07-2015 10:09 AM