laxattack

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
get it here at HTC - Developer Center

1zvside.png

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
No offense but if ya don't know what a kernel is you most likely should not be messing around with root. Just because you could potentially mess up your phone if you do not have general Linux or Android knowledge. Once again please do not take offense to this, I did not mean it in an ignorant way at all. Just don't want to see people turn their phone into a $500 paper weight.

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
No offense but if ya don't know what a kernel is you most likely should not be messing around with root. Just because you could potentially mess up your phone if you do not have general Linux or Android knowledge. Once again please do not take offense to this, I did not mean it in an ignorant way at all. Just don't want to see people turn their phone into a $500 paper weight.

I dont want to sound like a jack *** but look at the date of the post you are commenting on :confused: you see the problem its really old no point in commenting now and two i still dont know what a kernel in linux is but i still not how to use linux i have no problem using the terminal to get around, i get the whole su and sudo. I just dont really get what the Kernel is, but i have not problem rooting or flashing roms.
So what im saying is you dont know need to know what kernel is to take advantage of root and its very close minded thinking just because a person dose not know this to believe that they are horrible at a type of OS or something like that.

PS. Thats just my opinion hope not to hurt anyones feelings, but if you get but what i just said dam the world is going to eat you alive. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12