New HTC widgets working now!!!

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the 2.1v3 and I just noticed that the HTC are finally working. Does this mean the official 2.1 is right around the corner?

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I guess I just missed that. I went from leak 1 to leak 3. Now I feel like a pie. Well thanks crackmonkey I guess everyone else was just laughing at the noob.lol

mitchell.23

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Well I guess I just missed that. I went from leak 1 to leak 3. Now I feel like a pie. Well thanks crackmonkey I guess everyone else was just laughing at the noob.lol
We aren't laughing at you just near you. ;) When leak 2 came out I think we were all under the assumption that since the widgets were now working that an official release would be coming soon so fully understandable and good logic. Though as we found out that wasn't the case with leak 2 but hopefully with this one it is.

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
We aren't laughing at you just near you. ;) When leak 2 came out I think we were all under the assumption that since the widgets were now working that an official release would be coming soon so fully understandable and good logic. Though as we found out that wasn't the case with leak 2 but hopefully with this one it is.

I second that motion lol I doubt it will come out tho..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc