Title should say on lock screen. My wife's Eris can be playing a song she has on her device, it can be running Pandora, or it can just be lying in the car as she drives. She will pick it up and try to unlock the screen. Nothing. The screen is unresponsive, the four buttons are unresponsive, she can't get anything to happen. The songs are still playing, she just cannot unlock her screen. She has to pull the battery and let the device restart before she can get into her phone. (I have a BlackBerry Storm 1, NOT A BATTERY PULL!!!) She once had it on her dash and thought it was heat related. Another time it was sitting on her leg. I think she's hot but I would not think that would be enough heat to lock up her device.

Has anyone else seen this problem? It has happened maybe a half dozen times this week. Twice while we were driving this weekend which was the first time I witnessed it.
    05-02-2010 06:35 AM
    it has happed before. heres a thread...
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...ere-there.html
    05-02-2010 08:04 AM
    Thank you. I did a search and did not see this one. Says the 2.1 update should fix this. That was December.
    05-02-2010 11:38 AM
    Update: I called Verizon and CS walked me through a master reset. We'll see how well that works.
    05-02-2010 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD