Just got the Droid, and I can't find any answers this anywhere (which I guess makes sense since this is the first Android device with Exchange support). Is there a way to file corporate email messages from the inbox? If you are in the message there is no option for filing. When you tag messages from the message list there is also no option. When you hit the menu button from the message list it does give you a selection for "folder", but that just appears to go to that folder and show any messages you have in it.

I can't find anyway to file the messages as they come in. This will suck if it can't be done. Hopefully a developer will address this or future releases will correct it.
    11-06-2009 02:39 PM
    You would probably be better off doing server-side exchange rules to automatically file the messages before they are pushed.
    11-06-2009 02:42 PM
    Usually the filing is done based on what sort of action I need to take (for example, things I need to look at while at my computer I move to a folder, things that I can respond to quickly when I have time I move to a folder, etc.)

Another Exchange problems I have found is that it does not seem to support HTML email. Still playing around with things, but can't seem to turn that on either. The HTML messages look like the way they used to come through on BB before they added support for HTML email.
    11-06-2009 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD