Got Android 2.1 How to do Live wallpapers?

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the update last night, and am interested in doing the live wallpapers. But seems like our update didnt come with the live app. What app is it or anyone know how we can get live wallpapers working?

Thanks

pwrmetal

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Verizon's page on the Droid Eris 2.1 doesn't appear to mention live wallpapers as one of the new features.

On my Droid you long press on a blank part of the home screen, select Wallpapers, and then select Live Wallpapers.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Live wall papers were removed as a feature for the Eris. The processor can't handle the wallpapers and general functionality. Leaks 1, 2 and 3 also had this removed so its not something to expect.

locoman56

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I had the Eris then returned it for the Dinc under my 30 day trial. Live wallpapers are cool but I don't use them. "Battery drain". The Dinc sucks the battery down even without it.

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the responses guys ... I was hoping you could do it, I like it on my desktop at home, and then Ive seen some droids using it. Ohh well.

Ya I got the update OTA last night about 4 AM I think it was as I was getting off work I saw it available .

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
Thanks for the responses guys ... I was hoping you could do it, I like it on my desktop at home, and then Ive seen some droids using it. Ohh well.

Ya I got the update OTA last night about 4 AM I think it was as I was getting off work I saw it available .

Where do you live?