What case are you using for your Eris?

keitheronie

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
i would strongly recommend the seidio innocase II...i've used their cases for blackberries and now my droid eris and would never use anything else. it is a very thin build, but very strong. it slips into and out of my pockets very easily unlike a silicone case, but does have a nice texture on it enough to provide friction on smoother surfaces should it need it. the case slides on and off easily to get to the battery door. well worth the $30

JoshH1

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had two otterbox Impact cases.

They suck, I've had to cut them, so the phone's screen shuts off when I make/receive a phone call.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
8?...lol they got a 6 .. 8 extends the 1 year manu warranty...why when upgrade is due after 1 anyway... well for me it is.
6? I pay 7.99 for insurion I thought it was standard ? If what you say is true I dont wanna an extra 1 warranty when ill upgrade in Jan again

sawah

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm in love with my 2$ case from Amazon. I had the otterbox case and there was SO many things I didn't like about it. Bulky, covered the ear sensor, and if I would have shaved it, I would have gotten 2 cats, 6 cookies, and 3 pounds of lint. Seriously, everything sticks to it. Plus, you can't slide it in your pocket easily.

One thing I also like about the 2$ case is it's slim and sleek, not sticky. The ear sensor is open, and the volume buttons are open instead of trying to mash them through the case.

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the blue one with circles on the back from Verizon...I like it, its protected it from a few falls.

I want a new one though, before Eris is discontinued. V_V

smileyb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just started using my Eris sans case (the silicone ones from VZW, sticky and bulky) because during the cold winter I kept it in a sweater or jacket pocket, but now the pants are the only pocket available, making the silicone case too much of a hassle and actually a dropping hazard since the pocket holds on so tight. (like my run on sentence?) Now I'm having a VERY difficult time finding a better case for pants use. With the obviously imminent phasing out of the Eris there are very few cases available that fit this need.
I would like a VERY slim hard case. Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800