copy and paste

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
come someone please tell me how to copy and paste. i did it once and can not figure it out again, does it only work on some things and not others?

Kuth70

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
When you have text on the screen you want to copy press and hold on the screen.

You'll get a prompt to "copy text" - that doesn't do the copy operation, it just gets the phone ready to.

At this point you touch and drag over the text you want to copy. You'll see it highlight. When your finger leaves the screen it will copy to the clip board.

Now go to where you want to paste, press and hold on the screen and a menu will allow you to paste your text.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
When you have text on the screen you want to copy press and hold on the screen.

You'll get a prompt to "copy text" - that doesn't do the copy operation, it just gets the phone ready to.

At this point you touch and drag over the text you want to copy. You'll see it highlight. When your finger leaves the screen it will copy to the clip board.

Now go to where you want to paste, press and hold on the screen and a menu will allow you to paste your text.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to copy/paste from an email. Has anyone else figured this out, or is it not possible?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63