Angry Birds making me angry

Helgaiden

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ive got a non-rooted android 2.1 Droid Eris. Ive downloaded the angry birds full APK to my phone, one from getjar and one from a mirror. They are both in my downloads folder on my SD card. Whenever i try to install either file, the phone says im out of space. I uninstalled and cleaned up alot of stuff. It seems i only have 31mb of free space but i dont think that would be a limitation. I dont know how big this damn game is but id think 30mb is enough. Why am i having this issue and how do i get about it? Im now less interested in playing the game and much more interested in not letting it defeat me haha.

Mijam6284

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I was having the same problem. I finally had to use app brain install. To install from this website you have to get fast web install from the market and connect you phone to your computer sync it to your phone (don't use htc sync -- use disk drive) and install it from the app brain store. I could hardly believe it but it actually worked. It has a few blank images mainly the bottom of the structures the pigs are in. Good luck!

Helgaiden

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded appbrain and fast web. Signed in with my google account, went to the appbrain website and found angry birds. It downloaded. When the download was done i clicked it and it took to the market and and said "application not found" or something like that.

edit: nevermind that worked! woot!

elitenls

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it off that horrible GetJAR site and then used Astro to install it. Worked just fine. Might want to try that -- you don't have to give out any personal information to use it.

wwwjr

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying this multiple ways and it always fails. I either get the "requested item could not be found" or "Angry Birds could not be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again." It has like 42Mb avail!!! Just trying to put this on my wife phone already! BTW, it is outstanding on my incredible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77