I have keyboard lag on my eris, and I need a fix. It can't keep up with my moderate typing. And even when typing super slow in the browser, it can't keep up. Does anyone know why the browser is the worst?

Thanks
    12-23-2009 10:04 PM
    I have been having typing problems since the ota update.
    12-26-2009 11:28 AM
    If you feel like there is an issue call and/or email HTC about it. But, I would first try a hard reset and see what happens because HTC will probably tell you to do that anyway.
    12-26-2009 02:18 PM
    I am a big texter and was having issues with the keyboard as well. I changed the setting for the keyboard to no vibrate when typing. For mine it really did help. For those desperate to try, while the keyboard id on tap the icon that looks like a screw that is to the left of the space bar. Then tap Text Input, under Other Setting uncheck the Vibrate when typing
    12-26-2009 02:27 PM
    I am a big texter and was having issues with the keyboard as well. I changed the setting for the keyboard to no vibrate when typing. For mine it really did help. For those desperate to try, while the keyboard id on tap the icon that looks like a screw that is to the left of the space bar. Then tap Text Input, under Other Setting uncheck the Vibrate when typing
    I don't about that improving speed but it helps with the battery. Also try clearing your history, cache and all that. Don't clear your passwords though.
    Also clear your call log and txt/email messages that helps if your having lag elsewhere.
    12-26-2009 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD