I think the sense UI looks atrocious compared to the "softness" so to say of the white bar on the moto droid and 2.0.

My question is, if and when the Eris is moved to 2.x? will the sense UI be black or white(notification bar)? And is there a way to change the color on 1.5's sense UI(notification bar)?
    12-29-2009 10:12 AM
    So i tried to find the video on the leaked 2.0 rom but i cant find it on youtube. However i do remember it was black and transparent.
    12-30-2009 01:20 AM
    I think the sense UI looks atrocious compared to the "softness" so to say of the white bar on the moto droid and 2.0.

My question is, if and when the Eris is moved to 2.x? will the sense UI be black or white(notification bar)? And is there a way to change the color on 1.5's sense UI(notification bar)?
    My guess is that its going to be custom for the Eris (and Hero?). It may stay the same, or it may change. Sense UI for Eris is being specifically updated to conform to the Eris via 1.6, 2.0 or 2.1. Therefore it probably won't use color schemes that of the DROID or other phones. And I doubt you will be able to customize the notification bar color in the factory settings - but - would be a good idea for an app
    12-30-2009 01:32 AM
    I know exactly what the new UI looks like but I'm not gonna tell you until Q1 of 2010.
    12-30-2009 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD