Eris hanging big time today

ryan820

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else on Verizon and using the Eris having some serious lag in their phone's operation today? I don't know if a Verizon network issue would cause such slowing of the device but my wife is having the same issues.
*grumble grumble* Its enough to throw the *censored* thing threw a window.

Ryan

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Is it just when you're surfing the web or is it the phone overall? If it's overall phone performance, I don't see how the network could cause the phone to slow down completely. Have the 2 of you installed any 3rd party apps recently?

ryan820

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Installed apps? hehe yeah all the time. But my wife hasn't. She's not as "into" the phone as I am.

I noticed the lag when I got a call and no matter what I did the phone just sat there and let the caller go to voicemail eventually. It never even rang! And then when I finally got it to respond it was only responding to commands about 15 secs later...really frustrating. :mad: As for the phone in general, anything I used on it during this time was using the network to some extent. I eventually powered the device down...haven't bother with it since.