02-17-2010 10:47 AM
28 12
tools
    I'm sick of hearing of all these people all worrying over there screen scratching. I DON'T use one cause it CAN'T get scratched, if your paying attention to what your doing. I mean you would have to get it run over by a car or have it get dragged on gravel. The point is you would have to really try to scratch the screen to do it, so save your money and buy a case for it but NOT a screen protector. It also makes using your phone a lot better especially if you ever have problems with your soft keys. And this video will prove everything i just mentioned.
    You need to take a Valium.
    02-12-2010 01:45 PM
    hate to say but i work at Verizon and I love my Zagg, but it was a pain to get on, at our store we also have casemate and body guardz. I've worked with all of them and the case mate had been my favorite. this and a body glove case. even though you don't need a screen protector it helps reduce the finger prints left over or for ladies it helps keep makeup off the screen. but even average protectors can help with this.
    02-15-2010 05:10 PM
    I'd say for my day to day use my innocase for my Eris has been great. I didn't like the screen protector I got, bubbled sometimes. But I would say I would try buying a nice screen protector only to keep dust and **** out of my screen.

Now that the innocase is on my Eris, a line of dust, dirt, etc. kind of builds up on the edge of the screen...usually just pop my case off and swipe my phone clean. Not really an issue, but I didn't have this happening w/out a case. Give and take I guess.
    02-17-2010 10:47 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD