text messaging

venomgriff

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I have an htc droid phone. My question is whenever i receive a text message from someone that have multiple pictures or a picture with sound it comes through as attachments and they have to be viewed one at a time.. Is there a way to open the attachments and look at all the pictures at one time, or just scroll through them without backing out each time.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Do you mean the HTC droid Eris from Verizon? HTC doesn't make the droid, Motorola does. It may have something to do with sense UI that HTC adds to there phone but you'd probably have better luck trying in that forum.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
If you have an HTC Droid (I assume the Eris?), then this thread should be moved to the Droid Eris forum for one.

To answer your question however, I do not think it's possible to slide through them all at once without backing out and viewing or downloading each attachment.

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean the HTC droid Eris from Verizon? HTC doesn't make the droid, Motorola does. It may have something to do with sense UI that HTC adds to there phone but you'd probably have better luck trying in that forum.
Lol ya weird. Verizon has designated both moto and HTC devices Droids. So original question was 100% accurate. Lmao insecure dude u r

venomgriff

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was going by what verizon sells they have a motorola phone for droid and an Htc droid Eris I just forgot to write Eris in my original message

bwhntr

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
it is possible i hated this was how my phone was and then i dont know how i did it but i could view as slide show for weeks now ive done something and its back to individual view im here looking to find out how to get back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital