People Widget

sgm-co

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure of a solution to this but figured I would ask.

I do a typical "person" search let's use a example of "amy". I find multiple "amy's", I click on one...look at her record and realize it is the wrong one...I click the back button and it brings me back to the default search so I have to start my search all over again. Any widget or setting someone is aware of that would bring me back to the list of Amy's again instead of having to start the search over?

As always...thanks to the group.

SGM

patches152

Jan 21, 2010
www.berryaddicted.com
So you wanna be able to search your contacts? I miss this as well.

I use the scroller on the side in the stock people app, since they're alphabetic. Connecting to Facebook and using full first and last name helps from looking up the wrong person. But if there's a searchable database id love to check it out. If I find anything ill keep you updated

patches152

Jan 21, 2010
www.berryaddicted.com
Just downloaded "contacts groupU" and its searchable. I tap and hold the menu button to bring up the keyboard and go from there. You can search from any contact list and separates contacts depending on where they are synced from (system, pc or exchange)

I just got it literally 2 mins ago, searched market for "contacts" and downloaded a few to see if any are searchable.

lcargile

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Or you could just open up your "people" app and tap the spy glass key depending on which phone you have. On my droid eris all I have to do is open "people" and press the spy glass located far right of my soft touch keys and it brings up the search bar with my contacts located under it. This may not be what your looking for, but I found it to be a pretty nifty little shortcut.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I put last names on all of my contacts so I won't mix them up. If they are friends on facebook, you can link them using the people app as well and their facebook pic shows up. It will also tell you of status changes.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary