I want to be able to go to my homepage in one button but I don't see a button for homepage.
    03-01-2010 01:51 PM
    As far as I can tell, there really isn't one. Two options: you can bookmark the homepage, and get there from your bookmarks screen. Or, you can open a new window, which opens the home page, and then close the other window.

The free Dolphin browser does have the ability to go to your defined home page.
    03-01-2010 02:06 PM
    yeah pretty much any market browser will have a homepage option. I use xscope
    03-01-2010 03:01 PM
    You can set the bookmarks to be sorted by most used so your homepage is at the top of the list.
    03-01-2010 04:19 PM
    Why should I make a "work-around" to open it to the home page? there should be an option somewhere for "last viewed" or "home page" - otherwise, why even have a home page? You know how long it takes to completely back out of the browser? Think about if your laptop/desktop was this way - you spend a few hours on you favorite forums, Facebook, naughty sites, whatever, and then you have to hit the back button until you hit get to the home page... How long would that OS be around? Not long!
    09-03-2010 03:03 AM
    You know how long it takes to completely back out of the browser?
    While I do not disagree with you, to leave the browser you can always press home to go home, or long-press home to get a listing of the last opened apps. You don't need to back all of the way out. And, if you bookmark home, you can create an icon on the home screen for home, so it's a single press to start the browser at home.

Also, I don't recall, is there a menu->more->return to home option in the browser?
    09-03-2010 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD