Updates & Events?

Trophias

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I uploaded a picture to facebook, I keep getting updates from it even though the Facebook app isn't currently running in the background. How do I disable this?

Also, when I uploaded the picture, there were two "sharing" facebook buttons to click. What causes this?

Thanks for the help in advance :)

PJX

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I have to look into your first question, as for the second: I just uninstalled facebook from the phone to test this out, and when I select a photo in the album to share, it still brings up one of the two facebook buttons (one being the app I just deleted and as such is no longer there).

From what I can tell, the album has a facebook sharing function regardless if you have the facebook app installed. Since the phone has a separate facebook login in the >>Setup >>Social network area, it will give you the option (in my opinion better and nicer looking of the two pic up-loaders) to send a pic of your cat to facebook.

After doing this little experiment, I think I'm going to go without the actual facebook app and just use the album for pic uploading and the browser for stalking... i mean...

Last edited:

Trophias

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
oh interesting I see what you mean, and yeah, I will agree that I like the Android's method of uploading rather than the facebook app one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer