2.1 problem!!

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've got the 2.1 leak on my Eris and my keyboard does pop up when when I click on any place to type so I have to long press the hit the back button. And my internet closes every once in a while. Should I just downgrade and wait till the ota comes out?
Has anyone else had this problem?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, so far you can't downgrade.

you might want to try a reset (wipe) and see if that helps.

or at least a reboot.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
doing a hard reset wont do anything except wipe your phone. Trust me i tried it twice. And at the end of it you are left with 2.1 leak with a clean phone (no data). I even had to reactivate mine.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i know it won't downgrade their phone, but it can't really hurt to try a fresh start to see if the problems ensue, as i don't have any of the mentioned issues

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. U did a couple battery pulls and a hard wipe and it seems to be working just fine now

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I spoke too soon. As soon as I got done replying my internet closed on me but at least my keyboard comes up on its own now

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I still love my Eris a lot more than my bb tour I just hope I don't have to go back to bb's slow a$$ internet

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have same issues with browser. Random crashes and rests. Also having some probe issues, where I call someone and they can't hear me, then I don't her them. Happens a lot when using Bluetooth although it has happened without using Bluetooth as well. But even with those issues, I still could never even think of downgrading. Overall speed so much better. I text a lot, so 2.1 has been a blessing cause lag pretty much gone...

mettown803

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
do anybody else have problems with connecting contacts with facebook

it should do it automatically. i couldn't do it myself via people, but i synced everything and the next time i opened it, everything was synced properly.

i also noticed that if you click phone and scroll through your list, the contacts from facebook that aren't in your phone are now there, phone numbers included.

mettown803

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
has anyone had problems with the phone app? i know that the screen automatically blacks out when in the middle of a call but whenever i move the phone from vertical to horizontal it takes about 30 seconds to a minute for my screen to turn on. hard buttons don't do anything to speed up the process. i tried a full reset, and removing the battery, twice, and it still does it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz