Phone dial pad lagging

m89maru

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
has anyone ever had this problem with the dial pad on the Eris? everytime I try to call someone the phone lags with my selection, either speed dial, manually pressing each number, or selecting a previously dialed number. and when I initiate a call, it takes a good 10 seconds before it starts the call. This is frustrating as I never know when I've made a call.

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
yes that is a common problem and I can tell its software related. Once Verizon upgrades to 2.1 ,that issue will be eliminated. some of us are running 2.1 and dial pad problem is gone...

m89maru

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
the same thing I posted above, I press anything in the phone app and it will lag for a good 10 secs. I don't have this lag anywhere else on my phone. It takes an ungodly amount of time to call someone.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Lagg in general seems to be gone for me since 2.1. Lagg is a problem with any computer using multiple applications running. i'd check to see if a specific app you have running in the background is actually hogging up resources and turn it off to see if that alleviates your lagg issue.

m89maru

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I feel that it's still kinda laggy, is this because I need to clear my call log every now and then? or is this a one time fix and I'm just imagining it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34