BB storms or eris

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I currrently have 30 days to try the BB storm 2 with verizon, I think the moment the eris is released I will trade the storm 2 for it. any thoughts?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it really is going to come down to which OS you like better, the hardware in both phones should be solid.

so do you like the bbOS+Surepress more or AndroidOS+SenseUI

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i am loving the sense ui. I can't wait to get the eris. droid is not appealing except for the processor. i have had look with moto phones. anybody remember the first razor, DISAPPOINTMENT.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i don't know why people put down the razr, my dad's is still chugging along, admittedly, he doesn't do much with it, but it still functions.

the hardware was solid (even mine worked until i got rid of it for something more useful) it was the verizon software that sucked. (but maybe the vzw ones were better because of it, as people seemed to have hated the motorola software)

ericsmcdonald

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I currrently have 30 days to try the BB storm 2 with verizon, I think the moment the eris is released I will trade the storm 2 for it. any thoughts?

I had the original Storm since day 1 and in true gadget geek mode got the Eris the day it came out.

It really comes down to which OS you prefer. There's a lot about blackberry that's great and a lot about Android that is too

Luckily I get the best of both worlds. Using Eris for personal since I have my life on Google. Using berry for work :)

gavin77

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Had Storm 1 with 5.0 software, and it was sweet, but the minute I picked the Droid Eris up I was blown away by what I had been missing...get a Droid E....Peace..

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i am still loving my eris. the fact that it will change with me is awesome. I truly believe that 2.0 will turn some more heads. This phone can only get better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463