Droid & Mac

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
you can sync iCal to google calendar pretty easily now, i would assume that's the easiest way to keep everything updated

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Missing Sync has a program. In my experience though it's better to sync iCal and Contact with Google, takes the hassle out of Missing Sync.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i thought they were coming out with a program that let you sync playlists (like blackberry's media sync) but i can't remember if it was for the droid.

i wonder what happens if you just drag a playlist to the device, does it copy just the playlist file? or does it bring the associated mp3's with it

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
You can go the DoubleTwist way but I just prefer popping my SD card into my Macbook Pro and using drag and drop.

And iTunes will not work at all on it's own.

anon(2112)

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've got way to many questions. Think I'll just have to wait and find out November 6th! My main concern is how it interfaces with Apple computers. Us BB users just got BB desktop software for mac. Wonder if Android will offer a similar type of desktop sync software for Apple users.

Kid 05

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea how the Droid would perform with the Mac in terms of syncing with iCal and other Mac-based programs?

i upload my iCal to google and sync it with my phone with google and ta-da. which other programs were you wondering about?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
i upload my iCal to google and sync it with my phone with google and ta-da. which other programs were you wondering about?

+1. There are third party apps that let you sync while docked - The Missing Sync is one - but I want to never need to connect via cable; I want things to be synced automatically, and syncing Address Book and iCal directly with Google Mail contacts and Google Calendar is a fantastic way to run.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty