blowing speakers

necronomicon

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I've had an Eris sense December and in February I had to send it back because the out side speaker took a crab on me. Now last night it did it again. I don't play music on my phone its just used for ring tones. Has anyone had this problem over and over again?

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
sometimes my speaker doesnt make any sounds during navigation, speaker phone. The volume buttons also don't raise the volume simultaneously as it should; in other words you have to wait a second or two for it to "Catch up" When I restart the phone the problem goes away.

dirtmouth

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I've had an Eris sense December and in February I had to send it back because the out side speaker took a crab on me. Now last night it did it again. I don't play music on my phone its just used for ring tones. Has anyone had this problem over and over again?

take the back off of it and see if the speaker magnet has metal shavings stuck on the screen... i know a dude that was a welder and went threw a few eris b4 they caught it..... :cool:

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
take the back off of it and see if the speaker magnet has metal shavings stuck on the screen... i know a dude that was a welder and went threw a few eris b4 they caught it..... :cool:
+1 thanks dirtmouth I had grinder shavings on it.
Idk why i didnt think of that:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis