Droid Incredible 2 boot animation

Beach_Head

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Anybody notice that there's a part that says: "TI Avdio Chip with SRS Surround Sownd" and "768MB RBM" and "Noise Cancelation"

LOL!

Last edited:

sqldroidx

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
????

How do you install it as I placed it in the 2 places that it can go and all I get is a black screen and it doesn't install via CWM so I am just asking in case I missed the obvious:):). I have the droid x but have used other boot animations from various phones since rooting so I went back to the current Xoom Boot Animation until I see if this one can work, thanks in advance for any responsesO:):D

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
How do you install it as I placed it in the 2 places that it can go and all I get is a black screen and it doesn't install via CWM so I am just asking in case I missed the obvious:):). I have the droid x but have used other boot animations from various phones since rooting so I went back to the current Xoom Boot Animation until I see if this one can work, thanks in advance for any responsesO:):D

Depends on the ROM you are running.

CM7: system/media

HTC Sense: system/customize/resource

sqldroidx

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
That Is What I Thought

Depends on the ROM you are running.

CM7: system/media

HTC Sense: system/customize/resource

I am on Darkslide 4.3 and it seems to be in the Data\Local folder and I verified it by placing it in the first location which is SYSTEM\MEDIA and my current boot animation came up. Then I copied it to the DATA\LOCAL folder and all I got is a black screen then it boots to homescreen. So got the initial screen, then should be the boot animation for a minute and then onto my homescreen but it stays black in between the initial boot screen and the homescreen start. Thanks for responding;):cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2