Poll: EVO 3D Cases & Holsters

Which is your favorite case for the EVO 3D?

• Total voters

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Which is your favorite case for your new E3D and why? Are you a Belt-clipper or a Pocketeer?

Last edited:

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Seidio active with holster. This combo is killer. Looks good on the hip too. I also substitute the Seidio for my daydeal tpu case sometimes. Both are excellent cases. The tpu has a bit more grip tho.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
I'm torn over the seido active and surface... active lets me put the phone face down with far more comfort, and nice grip.. but to me, it's huge. Surface raises the back enough so I can protect the camera, but the cutouts for the buttons make the phone awkward feeling, heh.

What had you choose the Active over the Surface case?

I have a feeling he meant surface? cause in the other thread, that's what he got a clip for.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Whoops. Typo, sorry guys. I have the surface, not the active. I don't like bulk and hardly ever drop phones so the surface is more than enough for me. It looks great and feels good. For even less bulk I also use a tpu case.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Depends on where I'm going and mood and Just to keep things fresh. Sometimes I forget that the tpu case is there sometimes, it's that slim.

Jeratain

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
My favorite case is the CaseMate Barely There
+ Very low profile hard case that lives up to its name and is slim while offering decent protection.
+ Nice soft feel that makes the phone feel very nice to hold in your hand
+ Perfect phone protection across the camera and other areas, while keeping everything readily accessible.
+ Did I mention it was thin?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Right now, I only have the otterbox commuter and I love it. But I am always looking for different cases so I can switch it up every now and then. I may check out the Seido Surface case..

Kwdan

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
What is the closest case to the seidio innocase2 for the 3d? If I can't find that then I will have to go with the otterbox commuter case.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Otter Box Defender here!

So far I love it! The only thing that I hate is the fact the outside rubber likes to a tracked dirt and dust! Built in screen protector is nice! Covers the whole phone. Including all of the ports! I feel safe with this case on it as well!

I might be keeping this one for a long while. Time will tell. The rubber and dust issue may over take it in a few months.

Kwdan

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at the commuter. I put mine in my pocket and wanted less bulk. I had an innocase2 on my EVO and loved that case. It was pretty thin.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I definitely am not a fan of hosters. I have an Otterbox Commuter case and I keep it in my pocket. But the Otterbox Commuter has a couple of problems. 1) The silicon doesn't fit very well at the top. 2) I wish it had a kickstand.

I've been considering getting a kickstand case. Something that will protect it when I drop it, and has a kickstand sturdy enough to work in both landscape configurations so I can charge while I'm using it. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital