The official EVO 3D dock is nowhere to be found. I know a lot of you will complain about this and that like the price of it, but I really want the official dock, not some cheap Korean knockoffs. Best Buy no longer has it listed, and even Sprint doesn't have it listed anywhere as well. Has anyone heard anything about it?
    07-17-2011 11:07 AM
    07-17-2011 11:52 AM
    So, this store bought some when they were available and is charging more for them. How about official sellers of the product without a markup?
    07-17-2011 12:17 PM
    I've seen them in Best Buy recently

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    07-17-2011 12:42 PM
    Guess I'll keep trying. I just went to BB today and there was no sign of them.
    07-17-2011 04:00 PM
    I have seen a few and the best looking one with a extra battery slot is from mugen. Com. Not sure what cheap imitation means, what it must say evo across it or something? Lol. Mugen is a very nice, nice looking dock. I have used this companies products for 4 years now and as far as quality and performance there is nothing "cheap"about any of their products.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    07-17-2011 04:15 PM
    Guess I'll keep trying. I just went to BB today and there was no sign of them.
    Weird, my BB had them right next to the Nexus S dock. Maybe ask them to order it, or just order it online

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    07-17-2011 06:46 PM
    Ya, I tried looking at mugen earlier, but their site has been down. Oddly, so is igrip.us which apparently has one as well. This along with the lack of availability of the official one is why I've been curious what's going on.

As far as the cheap knockoffs, check ebay and you'll see what I mean.
    07-17-2011 10:21 PM
    Mugen is a very nice, nice looking dock.
    EVO-LUTION 3D
    Can you post a direct link to a Mugen EVO 3D dock? I must be missing something obvious here, because I am unable to find it.
    07-18-2011 08:28 AM
    So, this store bought some when they were available and is charging more for them. How about official sellers of the product without a markup?
    The price quoted by that Amazon link was $50 same as Sprint was charging. They still show to have some in stock.

Likely that Sprint just ran out of stock. They are supposed to be available from telesales and in stores on the 24th.
    07-18-2011 10:01 AM
    Can you post a direct link to a Mugen EVO 3D dock? I must be missing something obvious here, because I am unable to find it.
    Just go to mugen. Com in their search box type htc evo 3d..

EVO-LUTION 3D
    07-18-2011 12:25 PM
    http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/htc-evo-3d-usb-desktop-cradle-with-2nd-battery-slot.html

EVO-LUTION 3D
    roark1138 likes this.
    07-18-2011 12:26 PM
    The price quoted by that Amazon link was $50 same as Sprint was charging. They still show to have some in stock.

Likely that Sprint just ran out of stock. They are supposed to be available from telesales and in stores on the 24th.
    Funny, the price was higher for me. I checked again today and it's unavailable.

Also, that mugen above it out of stock till at least August 8th. It's a shame they can't have accessories actually available when these phones are released.
    07-19-2011 06:41 PM
    i think you are talking about the original HTC dock right? well i have it, heres a link to the thread; i have pics there:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ml#post1114785
    07-20-2011 12:39 AM
    Yeah, there are a couple threads about this.

It seems as if every time a retailer has them for sale, they take it down after just a couple days. First with Best Buy, than Amazon, now Sprint.

Honestly, HTC should of released the official dock and their official kickstand case the same day the phone was released. Nonetheless though, I continue to wait to buy accessories for this beast of a phone. Lol.
    07-20-2011 03:07 AM
    Best Buy

07-20-2011 03:27 AM
    50 bucks is a total rip off. Lol. Does that have a extra battery charger slot?

EVO-LUTION 3D
    07-20-2011 10:30 AM
    50 bucks is a total rip off. Lol. Does that have a extra battery charger slot?

EVO-LUTION 3D
    no it does not have an extra battery slot. i know the price is steep but i have owned other charging docks and this just feel more "beefy" and not flimsy and chincy like alot of others, plus this one sends out video when hooked to a tv, not just a charger only. to each his own though, i like it!
    07-20-2011 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD