mini to micro USB adapter

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just received these and they work great. I have purchased a motorola one and another ebay one but both of them when I plug into my Evo 4g or Ev3d I have to move it around to charge. These have longer and feels more solid micro connector and I don't have to move them around at all. I bought 10 of them and all 10 work great. The only thing I don't like over the previous ones is that it doesnt have a string or rubber band to tie it to an existing mini usb chargers.

MICRO MALE TO MINI FEMALE USB CONVERTER ADAPTER CABLE - eBay (item 130530521149 end time Jul-07-11 00:35:21 PDT)

Last edited:
Reactions: enthuz

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I just received these and they're work great. I have purchased a motorola one and another ebay one but both of them when I plug into my Evo 4g or Ev3d I have to move it around to charge. These have longer and feels more solid micro connector and I don't have to move them around at all. I bought 10 of them and all 10 work great. The only thing I don't like over the previous ones is that it doesnt have a string or rubber band to tie it to an existing mini usb chargers.

MICRO MALE TO MINI FEMALE USB CONVERTER ADAPTER CABLE - eBay (item 130530521149 end time Jul-07-11 00:35:21 PDT)

I don't know why I didn't think of looking for these. I could recycle all of the chargers I have laying around. Very good find.

Last edited:

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So, I can use these to charge my phone with my old chargers?

Yeps..thats the reason I bought them so I didn't have to get rid of my old Touch Pro 2 chargers and sync cables. Or any cable with mini connectors.

Last edited: