05-27-2012 11:07 AM
31 12
tools
    I have the defender , and have used it since day one ( make that 3 days before release). I've dropped the phone quite a few times , including on concrete, with no ill effects.
    10-20-2011 05:43 AM
    I couldnt fit it in my pocket with that otterbox so i chose a different case.
    yes I have big pocket on everything I wear.
    12-25-2011 11:49 AM
    Honestly do not know but I'll take a stab. Evo3D is a big phone and somewhat bulky. Otterbox Defender is a bulky case. Most people do not want a brick in their pocket.
    01-09-2012 04:21 AM
    I've heard less than positive things about Otterbox. (Only as far as the Torch 9800 case that is.)
    01-09-2012 08:53 PM
    Well let's see, I have seen a number of responses about the outterbox case. I have the 3D with the defender series case that comes with the holster.
    I choose this case because I have 4 children ages 2,5,7 and 17 who like to play games on my phone. They have dropped it everywhere possible. Not to mention I have dropped it a few times along with friends who want to check out the phone itself. I have read working in construction is the only reason to have this case along with people saying we should take care of the phone like adults. Well I disagree, anyone who has children knows your phone will get played with etc. Having children is a great reason to have this case. I don't see any disadvantages to the case it works perfectly for me. People its just a phone, if you have insurance for it then you shouldn't worry so much about the phone. No one keeps a phone forever and things happen. "why so serious?" (In my joker voice!)
    Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk.
    01-16-2012 10:02 AM
    I ended up gettin rid of mine because it kept adding more dings to the rim of the phone...suppose to keep the phone fresh not mess it up.. still an awesome case..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-27-2012 11:07 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD