Best Case from BestBuy?

S.

Banned
Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I recently got a $50 bestbuy giftcard and I want to buy a case. If you guys could recommend the best cases, I'd really appreciate it. I would happy if the price would be under $25, but if it's good enough I'll look into it.

Marty1781

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The Platinum Series cases at Best Buy I believe are made by Seidio. I purchased the one with the kickstand for around $35 or so. The case is pretty good quality (though kickstand feels a bit flimsy) and fits well. They may have a version without the kickstand though if you don't care for that particular feature. Also, again, if you don't want or need a kickstand, I would suggest visiting tpu-cases.com. Really high-quality cases for only $8 or so and then you can save your gift card for something else.

Reactions: S.

playersnoopy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the Platinum with kickstand... love it... yes it's the same as Seidio so you could get a coupon code and all for it for a little less. Also as stated the kickstand feels a little flimsy but perfectly fine. They do sell the exact same case w/o a kickstand for like $25 I think. Also one with a belt clip that fits this particular case, although it comes with the non kickstand case.

Reactions: S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34