I recently got a $50 bestbuy giftcard and I want to buy a case. If you guys could recommend the best cases, I'd really appreciate it. I would happy if the price would be under $25, but if it's good enough I'll look into it.
    08-16-2011 01:03 AM
    The Platinum Series cases at Best Buy I believe are made by Seidio. I purchased the one with the kickstand for around $35 or so. The case is pretty good quality (though kickstand feels a bit flimsy) and fits well. They may have a version without the kickstand though if you don't care for that particular feature. Also, again, if you don't want or need a kickstand, I would suggest visiting tpu-cases.com. Really high-quality cases for only $8 or so and then you can save your gift card for something else.
    08-16-2011 02:01 AM
    I have the Platinum with kickstand... love it... yes it's the same as Seidio so you could get a coupon code and all for it for a little less. Also as stated the kickstand feels a little flimsy but perfectly fine. They do sell the exact same case w/o a kickstand for like $25 I think. Also one with a belt clip that fits this particular case, although it comes with the non kickstand case.
    08-16-2011 02:25 AM
    +1 for the one with the kickstand. It's not as "grippy" in my hand as the otterbox was, but it serves its purpose as long as the kickstand stays on.Seido makes good stuff so I'm not too concerned.

Looks like there's a 10% off Best Buy coupon out there too.
    Best Buy Reward Zone Mobile Coupons, 12% Off (Valid 8/10 to 8/21) - Slickdeals.net
    08-16-2011 10:19 AM
    Thank you for the posts. I'll be checking up on the kick stand one as soon as I can.
    08-18-2011 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD