NEVER AGAIN!

CHICHITEC HTC EVO 3D Battery 1930mAh Battery Dock USB CHGR BG86100 BA S560 G14 Z710E

I ordered the above part(it's actually from Chichitec), ordered it late on Aug 4th(midnight EST, 9pm PST) so obviously it wouldn't be shipped Thursday. The order wasn't processed until Monday the 8th(strike 1). I emailed for a shipping update and it took them 2 days just to answer a simple question(strike 2)...well it's 8/17 and it's STILL not here. Now that part might be USPS's fault(gee, another failed government run service, surprise surprise). At this point I don't care, they couldn't be bothered enough to even contact USPS to find out WTF is going on...so much for 2-5 day shipping.

I can't even review the 1930mah battery to see how much of an upgrade it is over stock.

Buy beware, you've been warned.
    08-17-2011 04:53 PM
    I have read complain like yours about ChiChi Tech. So I tried to avoid buying from them, instead, I seach from ebay and bought one EVO 3D battery from this ebay seller: "ucanshopez". What suprise me is that 3 minutes after I placed my order, I got an email from ebay said my item has been shipped. I believe the seller is monitoring the sells all the time. Just FYI....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...3D1%26_rdc%3D1
    08-18-2011 06:08 PM
    I read some complaints too, I figured I'd give them a chance because they also had positive reviews too.

I'll keep that seller in mind if I need something else.

Thanks!!!

BTW, still no package lol
    08-18-2011 06:31 PM
    Let me know if the ChiChi Tech battery is reliable. Keep me posted. Thanks.
    08-18-2011 06:35 PM
    I will as soon as I receive the F'in thing lol.
    08-18-2011 06:46 PM
    They are also for sale on amazon. I didn't see your post until now, but I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped same day. Amazon might force better behavior due to their feedback system.

I emailed htcexpress directly two weeks ago and they never responded. My theory is they get their mass sales from amazon and as a supplier so they don't need good service. ?
    08-18-2011 09:09 PM
    Yeah, live and learn I suppose. Oh well lol
    08-18-2011 09:26 PM
    I was considering getting a few things from them. Not now
    08-19-2011 12:46 AM
    So still no package, apparently it's sitting at the main distribution center for my area(Philly) going round and round the conveyor belt because apparently the shipping label wasn't done correctly(certainly not my fault). They(Chichitec) basically said it's between me and the post office now...yeah I don't think so...it's the sellers responsibility to make sure my package arrives.

Good thing it was only $20.
    08-20-2011 02:18 PM
    Wow that is crazy! They will not get my order.
    08-20-2011 09:00 PM
    I finally received it Monday, popped it in and gave a full charge...I didn't it use the phone a ton all day yesterday so I'd say moderate use, I'm still at 16% from the original charge, 10AM this morning will be 36hrs...

So it was off the charger from 10PM Friday night, idle over night, some texts, a few times on the web browser yesterday, over night idle again and now at 6AM on Wed I'm still at 16%...not too shabby for the first full charge.

It's a shame the whole buying experience sucked because it seems like the product is a decent upgrade over stock.
    08-24-2011 05:00 AM
    Thanks for the tip "FrostyGTA". Was cruising their site for some major purchases. NOT NOW!!! Will spread the word to my HTC buds
    08-24-2011 10:43 PM
    NEVER AGAIN!

CHICHITEC HTC EVO 3D Battery 1930mAh Battery Dock USB CHGR BG86100 BA S560 G14 Z710E

I ordered the above part(it's actually from Chichitec), ordered it late on Aug 4th(midnight EST, 9pm PST) so obviously it wouldn't be shipped Thursday. The order wasn't processed until Monday the 8th(strike 1). I emailed for a shipping update and it took them 2 days just to answer a simple question(strike 2)...well it's 8/17 and it's STILL not here. Now that part might be USPS's fault(gee, another failed government run service, surprise surprise). At this point I don't care, they couldn't be bothered enough to even contact USPS to find out WTF is going on...so much for 2-5 day shipping.

I can't even review the 1930mah battery to see how much of an upgrade it is over stock.

Buy beware, you've been warned.
    I don't doubt your experience and its unfortunate it happened, seems like very poor customer service. However, I had a very different experience. Ordered the same 1930 mAh battery from them as you did on Monday morning. Monday evening got a notice it had shipped from San Francisco and the package was at my door in Washington DC by yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon. In my situation, I had a great buying experience and couldn't be happier with the service.
    08-25-2011 04:42 AM
    i bought the same one through Amazon. It took 4 days to get to my house in NJ. So far, a huge improvement in battery life
    09-11-2011 04:32 PM
    Bought the 2 battery + charger kit. Negative first: One of he batteries had a slightly bent plastic line that separates the different charging points. Had to straighten it out. Compared to the OEM battery, it is definitely more cheaply made.

Positive: The battery seems to hold more charge than the OEM battery or at least at much. Given my experience with other cheap battery guys, this is a huge deal. I think I bought their EVO 4G battery and remembered it holding way more charge than SEIDIO higher mhz battery (not the fat one). Also, my shipping/delivery experience was good. Then again I think these guys are in the Bay Area and I live in San Fran. Lastly, the price is good (not the best but not far off)
    09-21-2011 01:29 PM
    if anyone is interested I have a new 3500 battery from china with back cover and charger that I purchased on eBay and never used. You can email me at fkpalm@yahoo.com if interested
    09-23-2011 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD