Looking for recommendations, i need a Bluetooth headset, what would you recommend and why?
    08-24-2011 07:17 PM
    I recommend the blueant q2 smart headset. Works great and people say they can't even tell Im using a Bluetooth.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    08-25-2011 02:24 PM
    I've had great luck with the Jawbone ICON.

I originally had the Jawbone 2 and it works great for me as well.
    08-25-2011 05:27 PM
    I recommend the blueant q2 smart headset. Works great and people say they can't even tell Im using a Bluetooth.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    The Q2 looks feature rich with a lot of positive reviews. However there are just as many bad ones saying that the craftsmanship of the device is not great with it falling apart. Also they consistently complain about the sub-par customer support. Can you enlighten us with your experience with the Q2 in these areas? I am not dogging it, but it was one of the top ones I have been wondering about with our E3D.
    08-25-2011 09:01 PM
    I've had no problems with mine so I haven't had to call support. Ive been using it for a couple of months and a couple of features I really like are the caller Id announce and incoming sms reading. Build quality hasn't seemed to be an issue. And if you get it from best buy or the Sprint store there's always the 30 return policy if the headset doesn't meet your needs. :-). I went thru 3 other brands before i got to one that worked for me.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    08-25-2011 10:54 PM
    The Q2 looks feature rich with a lot of positive reviews. However there are just as many bad ones saying that the craftsmanship of the device is not great with it falling apart. Also they consistently complain about the sub-par customer support. Can you enlighten us with your experience with the Q2 in these areas? I am not dogging it, but it was one of the top ones I have been wondering about with our E3D.
    I can. I had the Q2 (black one). I had an issue with the jaw pad coming off, and the wind screen tearing. I contacted customer service. I had to send the headset in at my cost, but it was not much. The day they got it, I got an email with a tracking #. I thought cool, they are sending me a new one. They actually replaced my original Q2 with the Q2 Platinum. Took about a week, and the new headset is flawless!
    08-26-2011 11:40 AM
    Thank you for your feedback. I am now even more interested in the Q2 Platinum. Also that video on their site is so funny.
    08-29-2011 11:41 AM
    I've had great luck with the Jawbone ICON.

I originally had the Jawbone 2 and it works great for me as well.
    I've had every Jawbone back to the 2.

I liked the Jawbone Icon.

I LOVE the new(ish) Jawbone Era!!! If you are careful, you can get it for about $60 new on Ebay. The sound is amazing!!
    09-08-2011 12:52 AM
    Jawbone Era!
    09-14-2011 01:08 AM
    Same here - Jawbone Era works great. Battery life is not as long as the ICON, but that might be because I'm using it more!
    09-14-2011 04:02 AM
    I enjoy the blueparrot. Its bulky, but the best out there. They have a new version out call xpressway. They have a strong, clear sound. No background noise.
    09-19-2011 04:53 PM
    My girlfriend and I both have the Bose bluetooth headset that we picked up at BestBuy...
    It lists for $150 but got them for $75 each because of the employee discount through a friend.

Worth every penny. My truck has some wind noise that people can hear in the background when using my Evo3D. When I switch to my Bose headset, I'm always told that it sounds better than the microphone on my device.

Bose - Bluetooth Headset - BLUETOOTH HEADSET
    09-27-2011 10:18 PM
    Ok I just ordered the Jawbone Era off Amazon using some American Express reward points and paid 70 bucks. I had an Icon washed in my uniform pocket went with the Q2 and my favorite feature is saying answer and ignore. My ear clip broke and somehting else came off of it and it looks bad but it still works but last Friday I lost it. Which made me research the Era more. On my Q2 I would push a button and say phone command and it would ask me which app I wanted to use to lets say voice dial and I would choose Vlingo and it would say this command is not supported by your phone and I couldn't totally be handsfree. I don't remember much about the Icon but I did read the Era has a bigger speaker and I was listening to Sirius the other day at work thinking how I wish it was louder so I am hoping with this headset it will be.

But I see where a few of you said Jawbone Era so I am guessing it works well with the 3D? I wish I could just push a button on the headset and have it open up Google Voice as an option which I know it doesn't so I guess I'll use Vlingo over that Voice Dialer. What app do you guys use? I did have some other app I tried before when I had my Icon but I forget the name. But anyway so on the Era I can just push a button and say call so and do things handsfree? I read you can only install one app on the headset I think and I want to be able to speak everything which Vlingo will let me do pretty much everything and I like it's safe reader where it reads your text. My Blue ant would read my text. Only thing I'm gonna miss is saying answer or ignore but the tap tap may be cool but when getting my nails done I loved being able to just speak. LOL!

But anyway those that have the Era would you recommend it and say that it woprks really well with the 3D? I wont' be getting mine till next week sometime but I am hoping I like it. I have had the Plantronics 510 520 and then the Icon and Q2 and now it's back to Jawbone with the ERA. Glad I found this thread cause I have read several reviews on the ERA but hearing about it from people that actually have my same phone is what I like to read more. Thanks,

I've had every Jawbone back to the 2.

I liked the Jawbone Icon.

I LOVE the new(ish) Jawbone Era!!! If you are careful, you can get it for about $60 new on Ebay. The sound is amazing!!
    10-13-2011 11:37 AM
    i have Jawbone era , great HD sound quality. you can listen to music through it and for 1 speaker it sounds nice. Don't get me wrong if you wanna listen to music beats by dre are the way to go. but if you don't wanna carry headsets around all the time the era does the job. Also you can use google voice with the ear piece, which is very convient for texting, placing calls even navigation. The Jawbone Era is the best bluetooth i used so far. i had blueant T1 & q2, the bose audio and plantronics 925.
    02-26-2012 08:46 PM
    For some reason my Google Voice doesn't work while I am driving. I would love to use it with my Jawbone Era. I have some app that will make your default Google Voice or whatever I want even my speaktoit assistant but it used Goolge Voice too and doesn't work while i'm driving.
    02-26-2012 08:50 PM
    I am loving my BlueAnt Q2 Platinum.
    02-27-2012 02:18 PM
    Platinum is that a new one?

I am loving my BlueAnt Q2 Platinum.
    02-27-2012 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD